Ultimate YOUniversity™ for Successful LivingExpanding the Circle of Success Education, Empowerment, Enlightenment, and Entrepreneurship
- Experts are right when saying that most people only use about 5% of their potential?
- There are resources already used by the top achievers in our world that could help people utilize more of their potential and harness their creative power so they could become part of the solution to the global economic and environmental challenges we face?
- For the first time in the history of the world, there was a way and an available technology to provide a comprehensive and integrated system for bringing the best of these tested and proven resources to millions of more people, organizations and communities world-wide?
- Might empowerment and capacity-building be enhanced through an international network of transformational learning centers staffed by facilitators trained to help individuals, organizations and communities realize and actualize more of their ultimate potential?
Would the world be a better place?
Would YOU be better able to identify and resolve the root causes of the many complex challenges and problems YOU face as a global family?
Yes, YOU Can!
And Ultimate YOUniversity™ is here to help YOU!
Mark Twain thought so,
and so do we . . .
Mark Twain would have Loved Ultimate YOUniversity™ …
A Story on Solving Puzzles
Ultimate Destiny Success System
Expanding the Circle of Success
In addition to product development activities, Ultimate Destiny Network Benefit Corporation and our non-profit Ultimate YOUniversity are fostering the realization of human potential and “Expanding the Circle of Success” through the establishment of an international network of facilities and facilitators that provide resources for personal, organizational, and community empowerment. We have been designing, testing and refining various models for the local delivery of educational programs. This work has included:
- developing award-winning Community Resource Centers and Centers for Successful Living, and
- creating an award-winning Success Center Partnership for the Muncie, Indiana Public Housing Authority.
That project is an excellent example of the results we expect to generate through the Expanding the Circle of Success Program.
Opportunity to participate at the highest level
Opportunity to donate following your own capacity
A Crowdrise Campaign to Expand the Circle of Success.
Access to 14 Titles at a substantial discount
Who are we?
The Ultimate YOUniversity for Successful Living evolved out of the University for Successful Living that was incorporated in 1995. Both of those nonprofit organizations are members of a Strategic Marketecture established to help Expand the Circle of Success Education, Empowerment, and Entrepreneurship. The lead 501 (c)(3) organizations are CAN DO Personal, Organizational And Community Empowerment and the Community Economic Development Resource Center. The strategic alliance of nonprofit organizations and affiliated cause-oriented companies and benefit corporations is based on over 40 years of successful and award-winning programs featuring world-class authors, trainers and other experts on Successful Living Skills including recipients of the Ultimate Destiny Hall of Fame Awards. Together with our partners, we publish and produce resources that help individuals, organizations, businesses and communities achieve greater levels of success and achievement in every area of life.
Charles Betterton, founder and CEO of the USL, with Jack Canfield at BestSeller Blueprint Training
Charles Betterton with Robert Allen at Internet Marketing Millions Training.
Subscribe to our Mailing List to Receive News and Updates
Check out an early introduction to our mission for expanding the circle of Success
© 2017-2022 University for Successful Living, Inc. - All rights reserved.
The 14 stand-alone titles for Solving Life's Ultimate Success Puzzles from the Ultimate Destiny Success System are © 2018-2022 by Ultimate Destiny Network, Inc., Charles E Betterton, Kimberley Jace, Penny Kelly, Howard Pepper and Leslie Riopel